Report a concern about a child
If you have any worries about a child or young person who you feel is being ill-treated, abused or neglected you should contact Children's Services immediately. Children and their parents may need help urgently.
Who to contact
- All immediate concerns should be discussed with a social worker by calling the WBC Referral and Assessment Team (Children's Safeguarding and Social Care Team) on telephone 0118 908 8002 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For concerns out of hours contact the Emergency Duty Team - out of office hours: telephone: 01344 786 543
- If you are a professional you can find further information on our for professionals pages.
You can also discuss your concerns with:
- Thames Valley Police: Telephone 101
- NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children) 24 hour helpline: 0808 800 5000
Call 999 in an emergency or if you believe a child is in immediate danger
Buckinghamshire Safeguarding Children Board and the Buckinghamshire Safeguarding Adults Board as a joint venture, commissioned the production of a safeguarding film to raise awareness of safeguarding issues for children and adults and how to report a concern. They have kindly given their permission for it to be shared.
Download Related Documents:
Multi Agency Referral Form
MARF - Multi Agency Referral Form